Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
We are hiring a Technical Recruiter to execute on technical hiring for the company, while crafting & scaling recruiting processes. Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening & providing a shortlist of exceptional candidates for various technical roles across multiple functions. You will also network online & offline with potential candidates to promote the Brex brand, reduce our time-to-hire & ensure we attract the best talent. Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline & help hire & retain skilled employees for our technical teams!
- Write & post technical job descriptions
- Build a pipeline of top technical talent through hiring strategies & sourcing for candidates.
- Develop scalable recruiting processes from scratch.
- Provide the best end to end experience for candidates from engagement through offer stages.
- Qualify candidates for technical abilities & alignment with Brex's core values.
- Manage & drive full recruitment process from initial outreach to offer.
- Partner with hiring teams, sourcers & recruiting coordinators to develop & execute on hiring strategies for technical roles.
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation & influence hiring decisions.