Who We Are
Yieldmo is an advertising technology company that operates a smart exchange that differentiates & enhances the value of ad inventory for buyers & sellers. As a leader in contextual analytics, real time technology, & digital formats, we create, measure, model, & optimize campaigns for unmatched scale & performance. By understanding how each unique impression behaves & looking for patterns & performance in real time, we can drive real performance gains without relying on audience data.
What We Need
Were looking for a quality assurance professional to help drive the testing efforts on our Applications team. You should be passionate about delivering bug free software products. You have a special interest in software application testing that are user centric tools geared towards operations workflow efficiency, tools built using cloud technologies. You will focus on manual testing to proactively identify problems to enhance the quality of user experiences on application tools that support our ad exchange that delivers hundreds of billions of requests a day. We are looking for someone with a background in testing complex operational workflows.
- Develop & maintain bank of test cases based on on-going feature development
- Effectively execute manual test cases on different browsers, operating systems, & environments with minimal supervision.
- Confirm testing outcome by querying results in the database using SQL
- Document steps to recreate bugs & track progress
- Create & maintain process for regression, performance testing features prior to each deployment
- Work with engineering on production deployments & post deployment testing
- Ensure appropriate test coverage on all releases
- Identify repetitive tasks & open detailed requests for the automation team.
- Maintain the highest level of QA standards for the development team
- Clearly communicates changes in requirements & overall quality concerns with stakeholders.
- Minimum 4 years of software testing experience
- Experience in writing test cases based on user story/ product requirement
- Experience of building, enhancing & executing regression test suite for each software release
- SQL query experience to create or modify testing data as well as check testing results in databases such as MYSQL, Snowflake.
- Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to utilize data to drive decisions
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Optional 100% Fully Remote Workplace
- Generous stipend & white glove service to help you upgrade your home office
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each month to fully unplug & recharge
- Work life balance, flexible PTO & competitive compensation packages
- A generous learning stipend & other opportunities for professional development
- Please note this role is not eligible for placement in Colorado