Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely & sustainably reverse type-2 diabetes without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science & digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
Virta Health is looking for an action-oriented marketer to accelerate our enterprise demand generation efforts. This person will be responsible for owning multi-channel marketing campaigns that raise awareness & interest in Virta among our target B2B audiences, including employee benefits leaders & health plan executives.
Virtas demand generation team is composed of versatile business athletes who use both right- & left-brain thinking to solve Virtas most critical growth challenges. This team toggles rapidly from quantitative problem solving to creative design-thinkingbasically, doing whatever it takes to develop highly effective campaigns that touch the hearts & minds of our buyers. Ideal candidates for this role are motivated to deliver quantifiable results, while remaining deeply empathetic to our business partners & buyers.
- Campaign development - Develop strategies to energize & activate target buyers through digital & non-digital media channels (e.g., e-mail, webinars, paid media, direct mail)
- Marketing technology - Identifying & leveraging next generation demand generation tools to advance our goals, including account-based marketing, paid acquisition, content marketing, inbound marketing.
- Marketing operations - Building & executing a scalable digital demand generation strategy that grows intent across the B2B funnel, including processes, database management, segmentation, & analytics
- Field/event marketing - Developing a scalable model for in-person and/or virtual events around the country
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Evaluate next generation demand generation tools & develop recommendations
- Deliver highly qualified, warm leads to SDRs to assist in their ability to rapidly follow up
- Collaborate with Sales to build in-person & virtual events calendar for 2021-22
- Partner with Sales to build out regional marketing strategy for each territory
- Partner with Sales Operations to streamline lead scoring process & build our digital demand generation capabilities
- Has 3-4 years of working experience in project management, management consulting, or B2B marketing
- Is a versatile business athlete with a broad range of skills in both analytics & creativity
- Knowledge of healthcare industry is strongly preferred but not required
- BS/BA required
Virtas company values drive our culture, so youll do well if:
- You put people first & take care of yourself, your peers, & our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership & take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego & understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency & promote trust & empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based & prioritize data & science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks & rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security & privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security & privacy training will be provided.