Vimeo is looking for a Director, Channel Sales who will help design & implement a Channel Sales go-to-market strategy. This is a new role & a strategic hire for Vimeo. In this role, the Director of Channel Sales will generate new business through building a reseller & referral partner network. The Director will be a hands-on leader of a team responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with each partner including recruiting, qualifying, onboarding, training, pipeline reporting, & win/loss reporting. The role will be a part of the sales team that is expanding Vimeos Enterprise SaaS business.
What youll do:
- On-board, manage, & grow existing partnerships
- Strategize & implement programs/events/campaigns to create interest & awareness among Partners customers
- Design & promote effective SPIFs & other incentive programs to generate interest & growth
- Work closely with the companys direct Sales team to promote adoption & scale.
- Develop a technical enablement strategy that supports the channel sales strategy globally
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, global markets, existing & target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of each strategic partners business & what drives their success.
- Optimize channel registration process
- Assist partners within Vimeo to book channel business efficiently & accurately
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS sales channel partner development
- Experience implementing a variety of Channel partnership types including, Reseller, DMR, VAR, Agency, ISV & others.
- Knack for building trusted relationships with partners & understanding their cadence & specific business drivers
- Ability to represent Vimeo & our products with a high degree of professionalism
- Prior experience working with distribution & reseller sales models
Vimeo is the worlds only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.