BuzzFeed is looking for a detailed customer-service focused individual to help manage & support BuzzFeed's advertising operations. As the Client Services Manager,you willlead in the creation of strategic sales proposals, & develop ideas & concepts to solve client goals that aredeeplyrooted in storytelling & insights.You willserve as the clients primary point of contact to ensure the success of the program.
This position is based in our New York office & will report to the Manager, Client Services.
- Partner withBrand Strategy (sales)in buildingsuccessful client relationships, growing the partnership & in selling through BuzzFeed solutions & strategy.
- Help internal cross-disciplinary teams to maintain successful agency & advertiser relationships
- General knowledge of all aspects of industry & clients business & the ability to apply that knowledge to meaningful insights, counsel & planning for the clients business & BuzzFeed assignments.
- Enter & manage insertion orders within third-party & internal sales operations systems
- Serve as the clients primary point of contact for the program while providing reporting, monitoring program performance & delivery
- Partner withCreative, Production, Distribution & other internal teams tosuccessfullylaunch & manage programs & production schedules
- 3 years experienceworking at a publisher, media or creative agency managing a brands digital advertising strategy, creative development & buying activities
- Experience partnering with internal teams to brainstorm solutions that achieve client goals & future needs
- Experience in aclient interfacingrole & comfortable presenting to different audiences, tailoring messagesaccordingly
- Worked on complex multi-touch point, production heavy, large spend programs with the proven success of client growth
- Experience reporting & monitoring program performance & delivery by working with distribution & advertising operations teams
- Proven project management experience & ability to navigate & communicate timelines & deliverables (internally & externally) with accuracy
- Experience & ability to tell the story using data, research & insights research
- Keynote, Powerpoint,Excel, Google Product Suiteand/orBasecamp, Slack & Boostr knowledge
Please send a resume & cover letter on why you are a good fit & interested in Client Services with BuzzFeed.
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment & celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on ateam that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth & developmentvia work experience & offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, & more
An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO andunlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans,gym & wellness discounts, & much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value aculture of experimentation,teamwork, equality,humble confidence, andhard work(fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.