We are hiring a Contract Sales Recruiter to drive the recruiting efforts that will support various roles across the sales organization in the US. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process from working with business leaders on position strategy & candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies that will deliver top talent to the necessary pipelines, screening candidates & negotiating/closing offers.
- Partner with our Sales leaders to scale our recruiting strategy to support HashiCorp's continued growth
- Focus on delivering amazing customer & candidate experiences, develop lasting relationships & work closely with HR Business Partners & people team colleagues.
- Managing the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) will be required: disposition candidates as they move through the interview process, keep the HashiCorp job page current, add necessary documentation within the ATS.
- Consistently source, build & deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines
- 3+ years experience of full-cycle recruiting (corporate or agency)
- You will be part of an experienced team that is passionate about our success.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize & manage a large & diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Demonstrated expertise in talent selection / assessment of required skills.
- Thrive in both independent & collaborative work settings.
- Proficiency in Greenhouse & Linked-In Recruiter a plus,
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- International & technical recruiting experience a plus (some International recruiting may be required).
HashiCorp embraces diversity & equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.