Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
CLEAR is looking for a Director, Strategic Finance to join our Strategic Finance team. You will be driving strategic & operational decisions by working closely with leaders across the company. The team provides financial insights into the business through cross functional partnership, forecasting, budgeting, pricing & special projects. Additionally you will work closely with the CFO on public company reporting & Board presentations. This position reports to the VP of Strategic Finance.
What You Will Do:
- Build dynamic, detailed & scalable financial models in partnership with the business
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify key risks & opportunities; serve as critical link between operators, corporate & management
- Generate presentations to support internal reporting including updating monthly financial reviews & Board materials
- Help drive new initiatives by creating detailed business cases to evaluate & support decision making
- Mentor & train junior team for best-in-class practices & career development
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience, with at least 2 in investment banking or corporate finance
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & exhibit flexibility
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills
- Details oriented & intellectually curious
- Advanced PowerPoint & executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of NetSuite / Oracle Planning & business intelligence tools (Looker) a plus, but not required
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask