WHO WE ARE:
The Personalization & ML Engineering team is responsible for building features powered by machine learning such as personalized content recommendations.
- Build & improve machine learning pipeline that power Pelotons content recommendations.
- Evaluate, implement, & improve machine learning models.
- Productionize, deploy & monitor machine learning based services.
- Passion for building scalable backend framework that supports a rapid growing user base
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles & fundamentals including data structures & algorithms.
- Proficient in at least one programming language, e.g., Python, Java, Kotlin, Go, C++, C.
- Experience with relational & non-relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, Cassandra, or DynamoDB.
- Experience with both machine learning & developing services with production quality deployment & monitoring.
- Strong machine learning knowledge, including neural networks, RNNs & CNNs. Good understanding of the practical aspects of ML such as train/dev/test sets, bias, variance, overfitting, hyperparameter tuning, etc.
- Experience using machine learning libraries & tools, such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, Theano, or scikit-learn.
- Familiar with monitoring & deployment tools & platforms, for instance, DataDog, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform & AWS services.
- Self directed & detail oriented with ability to come up with good design proposals or thorough analysis of production issues.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.