Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Technical Recruiter to spearhead new recruiting initiatives, own & maintain recruiting processes, & scale our growing technical teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving frictionless candidate experiences & developing creative strategies for us to engage & hire top technical talent, globally. You will directly build talent pipelines & also partner with an internal sourcer to cultivate these pipelines & activate passive candidates by developing & executing on broad recruiting strategies.
Your role will be critical in influencing our most senior hiring stakeholders & guiding them through a tailored hiring process, while providing key market intel to help us pivot & re-define strategies as necessary to remain competitive in this talent market.
What You Will Do:
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition & Technology Leadership Teams to strategically define recruiting processes
- Design & own the entire hiring life-cycle via redefining our job descriptions, sourcing engagement/partnership, interview process revamp & landing top talent
- Manage a passive funnel, applicant funnel, & drive referrals
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, & ultimately sign engineering candidates
- Understand the market & come up with creative ways to connect with the right talent
- Collaborate with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team to ensure great candidate experience, build & execute interview plans
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of successful talent acquisition experience in a high-volume, tech-focused environment
- Experience driving change initiatives & acting as a strategic partner to leadership
- You are metrics-minded & let the numbers drive your approach
- You're a relationship builder & proactively engage with hiring managers & candidates
- You are strategic in utilizing creative resources to find top candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, & taking ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You have both agency & in-house recruiting experience
- You're familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System