Squarespace is looking for a Market Researcher to build out operational excellence within our Market Research function. With millions of websites across the globe, Squarespace has an incredibly diverse customer base. The Market Research team strives to learn about their needs & goals, & to leverage that understanding to improve our product & marketing strategies.
We are looking for an inquisitive, detail-oriented individual who is willing to contribute to all aspects of the research process end-to-end. You will help streamline & improve the teams operations, from survey design & programming, data analysis, insight reporting, to tracking project impact. In addition to a passion for research & curiosity for our industry, you should have a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, & have the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once. Experience with market research operations & project management is required for this role. This position is based in New York City & reports directly to the Head of Market Research.
- Support our team with day-to-day research needs, including background research, recruitment for research studies, survey programming/testing, field management, data cleaning/maintenance, & deck creation
- Streamline the teams recurring reporting needs (e.g. monthly or quarterly insight reports)
- Build out & establish operational best practices & processes, from stakeholder to vendor management, improving & owning project documentation, & overseeing the creation of standardized language, deliverables & templates to be leveraged by the full team.
- 3-4 years of experience in market research project management, operations management, or related areas
- Survey design & survey programming experience
- Must be comfortable digging into raw datasets to generate actionable insights
- Experience writing & creating clean, synthesized executive reports from multiple sources
- Experience working in a G-Suite environment is a plus
- Experience working with a variety of research methodologies (qual & quant) & vendor partners a plus
- Creative problem solver
- Curious, inquisitive mindset & excited to learn the ins & outs of market research at Squarespace
- Very comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the ability to balance competing priorities while collaborating & sharing responsibilities across the team
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Collaborative & a team player
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,100 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.