Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Design Team
We're on a mission to bring better design to the business world, & while we're at it we'd like to make our mark with stunning data viz, personable interfaces, & a commitment to empathizing with our users. If you believe that great design belongs everywhere & have the mettle to make it happen, let's talk.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer who is curious about customers & passionate about data-driven design. You'll be responsible for working with Product & Engineering to solve customer problems with elegant interaction, beautiful, intuitive UI, & a passion for making data more accessible to all. We are looking for someone with an appetite for leading projects through the full development cycle, conducting small-scale usability testing, & contributing to a central design system. As a senior member of the design organization, you'll be a key strategic player both within your product team & a contributor to the design craft & culture at SurveyMonkey.
- Define & clearly articulate design criteria, & tell a clear thoughtful experience story through your design solutions
- Tailor your design process to the situation, anticipate obstacles to chart a course forward
- Cleanly & quickly produce quality design concepts based on qualitative & quantitative feedback. Conducting user research is highly desirable.
- Experience guiding & leading groups of designers or cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Data Analysts, Marketing, User Research, Content Strategy & Localization
- Experience collaborating with other designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience, both using & contributing to a centralized design system.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Creative Suite, & knowledgeable about HTML, CSS. You can adopt new tools, designs & technology into your work & teach them to others.
- 5+ years of experience on a product design team working across the entire product development lifecycle & successfully shipping products.
- Experience designing web-based applications.
- A portfolio is required with application & must demonstrate your passion for simple, intuitive, & beautiful user-centered designs. Work examples that exhibit visual design, product design, usability, & design thinking skills that span the entire process: ideation to implementation.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.