Trilogy Education partners with leading universities to offer programs in Web Development, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, & Cybersecurity. Our platform combines a market-driven curriculum, robust career services, & a multinational community of universities, instructors, & employers to prepare adult learners for careers in the digital economy.
Our programs have been in existence since 2015, & since then, we've launched an additional 300 classes across the nation. We have hired more than 1,900 Instructors & Teaching Assistants to support our students.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to teach our full time full-stack web development class at University of Toronto. Our instructors are an essential piece to our students experience with us. You must bring a positive attitude & be able to infuse empathy, support, encouragement & fun into the classroom. As an instructor you will need to have the ability to deliver our lesson plans that are being taught across the country; while at the same time sharing your own professional experiences & industry insight with the students.
Our Web Development Program:
Trilogy Educations Web Development course combines front-end, back-end, & big picture training for students looking to enter into the competitive field of coding.
Why teach with us?
Are you passionate about education & making an impact? Do you love empowering others to find life-changing opportunities. Wed love to hear from you! If you bring knowledge, strong communication, & a positive energy to the classroom, you're going to help our students along their transformative path to a successful & rewarding career. Prior teaching experience isn't a prerequisite for success as an Instructor or Teaching Assistant within Trilogy.
We'll provide the guidance, training, lesson plans, & tools to support you on your journey of impacting lives in the classroom.
What You Will Do:
- Lead lectures & educational coding activities
- Answer questions from the stage
- Walk around the classroom during coding activities & in-class projects to assist the students, as needed
- Ensure Panopto is turned on & actively recording the class lecture to help us continuously improve
- Upload all class content to Students Git Repository
- Create Homework Assignments in Bootcampspot
- Ensure that homework is graded on-time; & occasionally assist with grading
Technology Language Skills:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Command Line
- PHP & PHP Frameworks
- Ruby on Rails
What makes you a great fit (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- A positive attitude
- Ability to deliver our lesson plans that are taught in classrooms across the country to the student body
- Share your own professional experiences & industry insight with the students
- Support our students individually as they go through an emotional roller coaster
- Be able to infuse empathy, support, encouragement, & fun into the student experience