This role will be based in either New York City, Chicago or San Francisco, depending on which location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, & every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities & gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products & technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion & purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is searching for a Client Solutions Manager to manage relationships with our Marketing Solutions clients, including executing against client objectives & serving as a trusted advisor & consultant. The Client Solutions Manager will leverage their knowledge of online media, superior communication & relationship building skills, & analytical abilities to provide consultative solutions to help shape & grow our client’s business. The Client Solutions Manager will use their influencing & relationship building skills to drive our client’s marketing experience by providing best-in-class client service, research, & market analysis. The Client Solutions Manager will provide campaign intelligence & ongoing campaign strategy consultation, including identifying areas where LinkedIn can provide more value to our clients through current campaign expansion & leveraging data & analytics to build a case for upsell opportunities. The Client Solutions Manager will be measured by their ability to build, cultivate, & partner with our clients as well as their ability to drive incremental revenue. The Client Solutions Manager is a nimble team player who is comfortable managing multiple clients, campaigns, & projects concurrently.
- Build strong relationships with clients by providing best-in-class customer experience by proactively identifying & solving customer problems
- Partner with sales support teams across Insights, & Creative, etc. troubleshoot campaigns & ensure error free execution
- Proactively analyze & optimize customers’ advertising campaigns & marketing programs to make strategic recommendations to customers & ensure client objectives are met
- Consult & own all aspects of the client’s media campaigns including targeting, implementation, optimization, & reporting
- Own all aspects of the marketing campaign to ensure client objectives are met, from making recommendations on target audiences to proving ROI through campaign insights
- Apply rigor & use technology to drive performance-oriented & client objective based marketing solutions
- Advise on creative & content quality & development, leveraging marketing expertise to maximize performance & delivery
- Support customer communication & education including a best-in-class onboarding experience & ad hoc education needs
- Work effectively with various cross-functional partners in sales, marketing, finance, technical support, product, product marketing & insights to ensure customer success
- Collaborate with product teams to improve service offerings & campaign management tools & ensure our customer needs are met
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- 1+ years of auction based or programmatic campaign management & optimization experience (i.e. Google Adwords, SEO/PPC, ad exchange/trading desks)
- Experience in advertising sales & media account management
- Demonstrated analytical background & experience with statistical analysis, return on investment modeling, & advertising / media analytics
- Ability to think strategically with a proven track record of providing consultative & data driven solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of internet advertising technology & marketing automation
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks & work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work independently & collaborate cross-functionally