As Publisher - Strategy Principal, you will take on a leadership role in establishing Via as the worlds leading developer & operator of smart public mobility systems. You will leverage your experience overseeing the creation of complex, long-form content, business savvy, & managerial acumen to produce compelling proposals for cities & transit agencies around the world.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Coordinate the simultaneous development of multiple commercial proposals from beginning to end, including new opportunity analysis, setting response strategy, managing content creation, editorial review, & submission.
- Work closely with Vias Finance, Legal, Sales, & Expansion Teams to create context-specific transportation solutions
- Skillfully manage communications with clients over the phone & email.
- Support senior team members during off-site proposal interviews.
- At least three years of experience overseeing content creation & managing deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
- At least two years of experience managing full-time direct reports.
- An instinctive appreciation for language, tone, & structure; you are a sophisticated consumer of written content & are implicitly committed to publishing exceptional work.
- Meticulous & strategic; you can pay attention to every detail while, at the same time, relate each of them to the big picture in a coherent way.
- A record of academic achievement, preferably in the humanities, social sciences, or another field that required regular long-form writing (undergraduate degree required, advanced degree preferred).
- Prior experience at a startup, consulting firm, or in a leadership role is a plus.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.