**This is fixed term contract for a period of 6 months as maternity cover**
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
If we want to continue helping the worlds biggest brands re-imagine what is possible online, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
As a Content Writer at SimilarWeb you will:
Join our Investors Solution team to provide quality, insightful & data driven content to support the sales funnel. This position requires a mix of content creation experience, agility with numbers, passion for insights, & product marketing skills with a deep understanding of the investment community & investment life-cycle. If you are passionate about insights, messaging & the investment world, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Become the expert in SimilarWebs use case & value proposition for investors to own the solution content messaging & positioning throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with the product team, investors business unit & the marketing team to plan & execute a full & ongoing content plan to support the investor solution
- Perform both quantitative & qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to SimilarWebs current & potential investor clients
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop & strengthen our product marketing materials & messaging by persona, industry & country-specific requirements
- Optimize materials for search & for all content channels including online, social media, email, video & print
- Experience in finance / investors industry (content writing)
- Solid experience in product marketing/communication role
- Native English speaker
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident self-starter, able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, & distribution teams
- Solid analytical skills, ability to run complex modeling & a love of well-explained analysis
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
Data Driven:We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team