ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Based in our New York, office, we are seeking a sports obsessed individual to manage FOX Bets CRM operations, from strategy to delivery. You will be the point person for ensuring that all of our retention & lifecycle campaigns are delivered with precision to ensure we encourage positive customer behaviors in line with business objectives.
You will work across FOX Bet & its partner brands (Super 6, PokerStars, FOX Bet Casino) & be responsible for managing key stakeholders across all of the verticals.
Working closely with the rest of the Customer Marketing team you will need a keen eye for detail & be able to work with data to make on the fly decisions to optimize output to align with the overall existing customer CRM strategy & help FOX Bet achieve its goal of being number one choice for new US bettors.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage existing customer CRM campaigns from strategy/planning stage through to delivery & review
- Stakeholder management of the CRM operations & execution teams to ensure that all campaign details are briefed & communicated with precision
- Understand the breadth of customer marketing communications we send, & take all programs & channels into account when thinking through new campaigns to implement
- Strategize how we could use new & existing data to better create automations & personalization
- Own & oversee lifecycle CRM campaigns, from ideation to execution, to evaluation across; email, mobile, onsite, & paid channels.
- Work closely with the wider Customer Marketing team to ensure that campaigns & messages are aligned with wider customer propositions
- Understand customer behaviors & the drivers of positive actions to optimize existing campaigns to further increase ROI
- Work with BI team to develop reporting frameworks for commercial KPIs, CRM platform metrics, campaigns & promotions to make data driven decisions
- Gain clear understanding of our data architecture & segmentation strategy & assist in continuously improving & refining our approach
- Lead & facilitate campaign test plans & implement iterative improvements based on findings
- Evaluate capabilities of new & existing vendors, & project manage new tool implementations alongside product teams
What were looking for in our next teammate
- An expert digital marketer with at 6+ years of experience working on lifecycle/CRM marketing projects preferably in the sports industry
- A highly organized individual who is experienced in stakeholder management (both internal & external)
- An analytical mindset & someone who is comfortable working with data to make decisions
- Understanding of marketing tech platforms, particularly ESPs & push notification platforms
- An in depth understanding of automation & segmentation strategies
- Good knowledge of sports betting & online gaming
- Experience with analytics tools like: Tableau, Google Analytics, Micro Strategies
- An excellent communicator who can collaborate easily with all areas of the marketing department & wider FOX Bet & Fan Duel teams
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, including weekends & evenings (if required)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.