Shutterstock is a leading global technology company that offers high-quality assets, tools andservices through our creative platform. This platform inspires creators throughout the world by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. The people behind the scenes are a super talented, fiercely passionate group of individuals with the unified goal of working together to build a stronger company for our customers, contributors & colleagues alike.
The Shutterstock Contributor Marketing Intern will develop & manage a large marketing campaign from start to finish. The campaign will be focused on the community of Shutterstock contributors around the globe (image, footage & music creators). Working as part of the larger contributor marketing team, this intern will be responsible for creating a campaign strategy & project plan as well as research, execute & project rollout. All while working with stakeholders & providing ongoing support to the team.
Note: This position is a part of our Marketing organization, & is based out of Shutterstocks Toronto, Ontario office.This role is forSummer 2020, June-August.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand project needs, audience considerations, & create a content, execution & deployment strategy & all related content.
- Liaise with other supporting teams (such as Creative, Social, Email Marketing etc.) on deliverables, timelines & project needs.
- Research potential interviewees for the project, set up interview questions, execute interviews & document findings.
- Draft public facing copy for campaign.
- Procure visual content for campaign.
- Ensure all project needs & timelines are met, & stakeholders are kept abreast.
- Rising senior (or recent grad) with 2-3 years marketing, journalism or communications education
- Understanding of content marketing (blogging) & social media marketing.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Passion for results & sense of urgency to accomplish goals.
- Experience working as or with photographers, illustrators or videographers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline & results-driven environment.
- Exceptional project management & creative problem-solving skills.
- Self starter.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Shutterstock encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Shutterstockhas a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our People team firstname.lastname@example.org you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.