The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
This position is based in San Francisco, CA & will report to the Manager of Inside Sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve existing consignor base by driving repeat business & achieving monthly goals
- Maintain repeat rate goal through outreach, including re-engagement campaigns by phone, email, & text
- Develop strong relationships with newly acquired consignors
- Leverage existing consignor relationships to gain referrals
- Focus on upselling all categories of accepted product (Fashion, Jewelry, Mens, Art, & Home)
- Communicate consignment policies & processes to clients to ensure complete satisfaction
- Awareness of Luxury Market or love of fashion
- 1-2 years Sales or Customer Service experience strongly preferred
- Prior Inside Sales & Account Management experience is highly desirable
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Exhibit clear verbal & written communication
- Strong Listening skills
- Comfortable in a High-Velocity Iterative team environment
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.