Vimeo is looking for a Senior Growth Manager, Digital Renewals & Expansion to guide cross-functional teams in the development, planning & implementation of key growth initiatives. This role lives at the intersection of revenue, marketing, & product development, & is focused on customer acquisition, activation, retention, & upsells. This position will be leading a variety of initiatives that expand Vimeos Self-serve business into new markets & higher-growth opportunities. The Growth Managers job has three core components: first, to define your areas growth plan, second, to coordinate & execute growth programs, & third, to optimize the revenue funnel.
The Digital Growth & Monetization Teams core objective is to drive Vimeos Self-serve revenue & bookings goals. The team will partner across the broader organization to design & execute a holistic Self-Serve growth strategy that aligns our acquisition, conversion, engagement & retention goals, while continuing to fuel Self-serve's contribution to our Sales Assisted route to market.
What youll do:
- Define Self-serve expansion & renewal growth strategy, objectives, & plan to support Vimeos overall revenue growth goals. You will obsess over bookings for this area, which requires having a pulse on where the business is currently, goals for the future, & quantifying progress against goals.
- Coordinate & execute the growth plan for your area by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product Management, & other teams to prioritize growth initiatives across the company.
- Develop a scalable testing platform for Vimeo to facilitate revenue growth initiatives from small-scale optimizations to large-scale initiatives
- Data is the fuel of the growth function at Vimeo.
- In this role, you will utilize data to answer the myriad whys in your area. For instance: Why are users dropping out of the signup experience? What are the highest-performing conversion funnels on site? These insights are fed back to our cross-functional partners to help prioritize the roadmap.
- Continuously problem-solve, analyze data, & present findings in a way that helps Vimeo prioritize & optimize revenue opportunities. This will require identifying high-value business opportunities, & crafting innovative go-to-market plans & strategies.
- Support senior leadership by providing actionable insights & recommendations on key investment decisions for new growth opportunities
- Lead cross functional teams toward a common goal by implementing streamlined communication frameworks, workflows, & processes
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Strong cross-functional leverage & ability to influence without authority; ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of partners & stakeholders, at various levels
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of SaaS business model, including e-commerce & product led growth strategies
- Experience thinking strategically about complex issues & developing thoughtful recommendations
- Financial acumen & experience managing to business outcomes to ensure project success in execution & impact
- Experience conducting analysis, research or creating strategic business plans with a demonstrated ability to distill information into actionable insights
- Master of statistical reasoning, understand how to design effective experiments, & develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data.
- You should be fluent in the full spectrum of acquisition channels at their disposal, including owned media, paid media, & earned media
- Experience driving & management multiple projects simultaneously
- 5+ years of experience in cross-functional product, marketing or program management role
- Bachelor's Degree - Management, Business, Finance, Analytics or Marketing - or equivalent experience
Targeted Base Salary Range: $83,000.00 to 132,500.00
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base. Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the worlds most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better & bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the worlds largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.