The Account Director provides overall direction & leadership to the clients business, as well as facilitates communication between clients, office staff & internal teams. This seasoned leader understands how to develop people as well as build high-energy, multi-disciplinary teams that work in different geographic locations. Clients describe you as an expert & trusted advisorand you use engaging leadership to develop those senior level relationships. Overall revenue of the business & client satisfaction is on your shouldersbut you have that covered. Most importantly, youre a leader to internal, multidisciplinary teams who can motivate a team to deliver successful web-based campaigns & programs. The AD brings a professional & structured approach to business & client services that reflects the culture, service & capabilities of Critical Mass championing best in class work on behalf of the agency.
You will work across strategic, conceptual & executional projects that elevate the end customer experience & solve complex business challenges in the areas of digital platform work, marketing science, content development, social media, & digital campaigns. You will be responsible for working with clients to collect business objectives, set & manage expectations, connect projects in with the larger ecosystem of the brands marketing initiatives & ensure the work & team are tracking toward the vision & roadmap set forth.
- Provide strategic direction for clients.
- Foster relationships with clients to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
- Lead internal teams & client teams.
- Develop & deliver organic growth opportunities.
- Deliver metrics on the quality of the relationship & the product provided to accounts.
- Ensure all Statements of Work are drafted, documented, accurate, & implemented.
- Foster relationships with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Mentor & coach team members while motivating & leading overall project teams.
- Define & implement best practices at the business unit level.
- Contribute to overall development of the Client Services department.
- 8-12 years of Account Management experience in agencies within digital & integrated marketing & social media.
- Experience working with complex project & complex clients, delivering annual services revenues in excess of 1MM each preferably on a global/regional business.
- Delivered best in class/award winning creative work.
- Comfortable with data & analytics, building business cases to help sell creative work & show the value of the work back to the clients business.
- Proficiency with current issues & trends within the online marketing industry, emphasis on emerging media & mobile platforms
- A solid understanding of user-centric digital & social media.
- Competency managing high volume, fast turn-around projects.
- Solid experience formulating & driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, & roadmaps.
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing, & organisation skills with an outstanding attention to detail.
- The leadership skills to motivate distributed teams.
- Experience in working with a partnership of multiple agencies.
- Bachelors degree or higher.