Intersection is looking for a Platform Installer to based out of our Secaucus, NJ warehouse. As a Banner Installer at Intersection, install & remove advertising banners on light poles in & around the NYC metro areas & boroughs. You should have excellent written & verbal communication skills, & you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. This job is performed 100% outside all year.
This is a full-time night shift position. The hours 9:00pm to 5:30am Monday-Friday with occasional overtime required.
What you will accomplish:
- Installing & removing advertising banners on light poles in & around the NYC metro areas & boroughs.
- Accurately record & report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift.
- Participate in company training, safety meetings & other meetings & events as directed
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in maintenance or construction
- Experience using power tools
- Strong work ethic
- Read & write in English proficiently
- Able to lift 50 pounds, able to reach with hands & arms, stoop, kneel, bend, or crawl
- Work with little supervision
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- The employee is required to work out of a bucket truck at least 30 feet high
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number & passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.