Support Integration Architect
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Support Integration Architect, you will provide exemplary service to LiveRamps customers & support team to make them successful with the LiveRamp product suite. You will be the top technical specialist & subject matter expert who bridges the gap between our product & customer dreams while establishing technical vision & architecture for the support integration team.
You will be accountable for:
- Design, Development & Maintenance of the Technical integration projects implemented with Strategic LiveRamp customers
- Understanding in-depth how your customers are technically implemented & configured with LiveRamp & continuously advising your customers on how they can improve their implementation to drive additional business value from LiveRamp
- Explore Automation opportunities in customer configurations to improve support & customer experience
- Designing & completing technical tests to improve the value that your customers derive from the LiveRamp platform
- Delivering required, unique customization in the platform on behalf of a customer, & provide feedback for Product standardization
- 5-7 years of experience in Software Integrations
- Background in API-led integration & designing/writing APIs
- Experience with building custom integrations & REST/SOAP web services.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL
- Thrives in technical troubleshooting & interfaces successfully with technical teams
- Superb analytical & problem-solving skills to quickly identify root cause of issues & generate creative solutions
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Salesforce Integration Experience
- Customer Support Experience focused on Integration
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of your home for now
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.