ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join our team. You will be integral to the people team; your data insights & proactive approach will ensure that we are making the right decisions for our people. Youll contribute to implementing policies & programs, while being the first point of contact for all HR matters. The ideal candidate is someone who is resilient, has a hunger for learning & has a strong technical skill set!
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Communicates with centralized HR team to ensure consistency of policy, practice & operations
- Responds to employee enquiries; provides information, guidance & direction on programs, processes, & procedures to employees & managers
- Passionate about creating an inclusive culture that enables employees to be the best version of themselves
- Delivers a great service to our internal customers, prioritizes the important stuff & delivers to a high standard, & on time
- Responsible for the development, implementation & maintenance of human resource information systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility & usage of employee information for department planning & activities
- Maintains internal files ensures data accuracy & audits US data across HRIS, & other databases
- Administers & communicates the company's benefits program plan options, features & enrollment requirements; assists employees with benefit claim administration enquiries
- Maintain a clean personal work environment.
- Other duties may be assigned to fulfill Fan Duels objectives and/or job duties & requirements may be changed as needed to meet current & future business needs
Physical & Mental Demands
Sedentary, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, or negligible amounts of force frequently, to move objects. The employee must know & follow proper safety protocols, hygiene & dress code requirements, organize travel schedules & coordinate meetings.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required with a minimum of 2 years prior office experience (Human Resources preferred)
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions & change course of action quickly.
- You must have strong written & verbal communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork & leadership skills
- You will serve as primary contact to assist employees in resolving issues
- You must be comfortable operating in a matrix & continuously changing environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Technically savvy with specific experience using: Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint,
- A curious thinker with a go-getter personality
- Not being afraid to speak up & voice opinions
- Methodical approach to problem solving
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.