Marketing Content Manager, Lead Generation
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organisations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications & infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily & securely use the best technologies for their business. More than 13,050 organisations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Siemens, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America, & Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces & customers.
Okta are looking for an innovative & experienced Program Manager to join their growing Sales Development team. The successful candidate will be expected to develop & maintain demand generation content & programs that will fuel the needs of a growing Sales Development team.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong collaboration skills, & will possess strong marketing, operational, & project management skills. He or she will be adept in overseeing multiple concurrent programs, monitoring progress on the fly, & analysing results post program execution. Experienced in working collaboratively with other departments & senior stakeholders, the successful candidate will be skilled in evaluating project milestones & progress in a way thats conducive to achieving results in a timely manner.
As a Marketing Content Manager, Lead Generation you will:
- Full ownership of developing content for lead follow-up sequences to support specific marketing campaigns
- Ensuring that Sales Development content is localised & maintained in a variety of languages for the EMEA region
- Develop content including copywriting & adaptation of existing messaging for GTM Plays & Vertical Plays for the BDR & SDR teams
- Develop & maintain content for our website chat bot, & demand generation platforms such as Kronologic
- Continuously monitor & track program progress, adjusting & changing content & messages to ensure success
- Prepare & present progress reports to Marketing & Sales stakeholders - highlighting any risks, issues & recommendations
- Manage & submit program documentation
- Strategize & outline the goals & objectives of projects
- Dashboarding & reporting to measure ROI & performance of sequences, plays, online chat playbooks
- Estimate & implement program budgets
- Ability to manage & monitor multiple projects through the entire program cycle
- Set timelines & due dates
- Coordinate & utilise resources for multiple projects in the program
- Communicate with project managers to address potential risks
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- SFDC knowledge is a must, as is experience of working with, & creating content for platforms such as Outreach or SalesLoft
- Excellent writing skills a second language will be a distinct advantage in this role
- Ability to build relationships, apply critical thinking & take the initiative to drive results
- Communication & business acumen skills
- A highly organised & disciplined professional
- Proven track record of managing projects across multiple countries in EMEA
- Effective communicator
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.