BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is excited to provide our rapidly growing customer base with exceptional support. You & your teammates will be interacting with customers via email, chat, & video calls. Youre a great match if you possess creative troubleshooting skills to offer & provide solutions to customers.
**This role will be based out of Atlanta**
Qualifications | Required
- Creative thinker & strategic problem solver
- Enjoy engaging with both happy & unhappy customers
- Work effectively & efficiently both within a team & on your own
- Excited to play an integral role during our companys most rapid growth period
- Smart, hungry, & looking for real world experience starting your first day
Qualifications | Preferred
- Customer Support Experience
- G Suite & other SaaS/Cloud based applications administrative knowledge
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA, Splunk, & Google App Engine
- IT/Systems Administration
- Become an expert in BetterCloud & other SaaS/Cloud based applications
- Prioritize, answer, & implement creative solutions for customers within our defined SLAs
- Complete the G Suite Administrator & other relevant Certification Exams
- Create, edit, & manage content for our extensive Knowledge Base
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.