Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
The Client Marketing role purpose is to utilise Visa marketing & communications assets & brand, to develop co-marketing programs with Issuers, Merchants, Fintechs & strategic partners, delivering measurable & mutually beneficial business outcomes.
Client marketing is a relatively new area for Visa in Europe & is an exciting & high profile area to work in with the opportunity to make an impact working alongside the Account Execs for Issuers, Merchants & Fintechs.
Senior Manager ClientMarketing will be based in Frankfurt.
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Conduct market assessment & identify marketing collaboration opportunities with key partners in Germany.
- Develop individual engagement plans & strategies for each key Client, aligned with Client's & Visa business objectives.
- Develop actionable Marketing proposals, leveraging Visa's many assets & own personal expertise (including but not limited to) research & data insights, payment trends, brand & sponsorship assets, creative origination, digital marketing solutions, local & global best practices).
- Manage & prioritize the client marketing budgets to build & execute co-marketing plans for existing products & new product launches with issuers & merchants targeted to drive Visa's preference & market share by effectively selling in Marketing Value Added Services.
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities & client objectives & have well defined business & marketing KPIs.
- Manage the execution of client initiatives supported by Marketing Value in Kind budgets.
- Support RfPs & new business wins through marketing thought leadership & ideation.
- Optimise the value of Visa's sponsorship portfolio to deliver against Clients objectives.
- In collaboration with the Account Executives, engage directly with key Clients to develop strong working relationships ensuring a thorough understanding of their business.
- Develop & share co-marketing use cases & best practices, to guide & inspire Clients & the wider Visa organisation.
- Where needed, manage and/or brief creative, media, and/or third-party agencies & suppliers to ensure delivery of marketing programs.
- Manage budget, forecasts, production & campaign tracking in collaboration with Clients & third-party suppliers.
- Recognize latest consumer & industry trends & innovate to develop new marketing strategies.
- Develop innovative, new to Visa ways of delivering value to clients.
What we're after
- Strong background of trade marketing / brand marketing experience working with recognised brands.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- Proven track record in building & maintaining strong client relationships.
- Ability to collaborate with & influence multiple stakeholders internally (matrix, global organization) & externally (Clients).
- Ability to lead & facilitate impactful discussions with small & large groups.
- Comfortable with engaging & presenting with impact to senior decision makers.
- Advertising & media agency management skills.
- Solid digital marketing experience.
- Comfortable working with Data & Insights.
- Manage & accurately report significant budgets.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Visa & the payments eco-system is a plus.
- Experience working on loyalty programs is a plus.
- Fluent in German & English.
- Flexibility - role will involve some travel
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.
If you think you could support Visa as aSenior Manager, Client Marketing - Frankfurt, Germany,we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.