About the company:
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
About the team:
DoubleVerify Finance Team Mission & Vision:
DoubleVerify Finance will consistently exceed the expectations of our internal & external clients & be a trusted/valued business partner across the DV organization while improving operational efficiency, transforming through innovation & driving profitable growth.
DoubleVerify Finances reputation will be that of a best in class finance team & a model for organizational efficiency & effectiveness that:
- Provides the quantitative & qualitative analytics & insights to inform & enhance the executive decision-making process
- Benchmarks to improve accountability, transparency & performance; and
- Delivers expertise across all disciplines of finance
About the role:
We are looking for a Summer Intern to join our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. This position reports to the FP&A Manager, & will work closely with the rest of the Finance team as well as with various other teams across the company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who possesses a basic financial acumen, be proactive & enthusiastic as they dig into data & trends, & have a desire to understand business operations in the AdTech industry.
What Youll Do:
- Provide support with revenue forecasting & analysis; assisting in forecasts, & other ad-hoc analysis
- Maintain Advertiser hierarchy & Industry mapping for dashboard analyses, providing insight on various trends that will help future business decisions.
- Track Vendor activity for cost analysis purposes, assisting in budget model refresh, analyzing spend drivers while improving operational efficiency of the model.
- Build & analyze dashboards in excel & data visualization tools, drawing conclusions & insights to provide recommendations & proposals for both Finance & other DV teams
- Strive to learn & improve processes, building documentation of procedures, & take on other duties as needed to support the FP&A team
Who You Are:
- Current Undergraduate or Graduate studying Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Possess the ability to complete projects with autonomy
- Core Excel skills with formula efficiency, pivot tables, & data management, understanding financial modeling is a plus
- Understands general accounting & financial management
- Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce, & Tableau are a plus
- Experience in digital advertising & technology companies preferred
- Knowledge of programmatic environments, SSPs/DSPs, & how digital media is transacted is a plus
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is $20/hour.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.