At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.comor on Twitter @conductor
We're seeking anAccount Directorto be the quarterback that orchestrates the alignment of SEO, content, & web teams for our growing portfolio of customers to gain the maximum benefit & adoption of our award-winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight.
In this role, you will coordinate cross-functional efforts between the three core disciplines of organic marketing: SEO, Content, & Web. You will develop creative solutions to help our customers prioritize SEO across their organization, recommend best practices for a successful SEO initiative based on their experience & knowledge, & earn the credibility needed to build a strong relationship.
Successful Account Directors need experience:
- Working with SEO, content, & website teams in an agency or larger company.
- Bringing teams together within organizations & orchestrating their collaboration.
- Creating compelling reports & finding the story in the data to tie SEO impact to business impact.
- Driving engagement with executive sponsors to facilitate enablement & adoption across organizations.
Additionally, You Will:
- Have an ear for discovery & a deep desire to understand the customers needs & business.
- Be able to prioritize projects & time-manage effectively.
- Thrive in high-speed environments & see challenges as opportunities for our customers.
- Be comfortable being responsible for the orchestration of a portfolio of enterprise customers with the goal of driving renewals to successful completion & identifying expansion opportunities.
- Work hand-in-hand with our SEO Success Managers to ensure customers take action & implement recommendations.
- Serve as the escalation point for issues relating to client satisfaction & platform engagement.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Sales, Marketing, & Research & Development to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- Leverage resources to develop new & exciting ways to engage with Conductor customers at scale.
- Have a proven track record managing customer relationships with businesses in various industries.
- Have strong verbal & written communication skills, client presentation skills, & are adept at identifying risks.
- Have the proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, & work within tight deadlines.
- Possesses the ability to manage tough conversations in a professional & solution-oriented manner.
We're Excited if You Have:
- A Four-year BA/BS degree.
- 4+ years of account management experience in organic marketing.
- Organizing organic marketing efforts or account management at a marketing SaaS a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Slides, & Google Sheets.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.