Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial & real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence & delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies & academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk & optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers & partners worldwide & empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win & are fully committed to selecting leaders & employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif & Glen de Vries, & have global operations in US, Europe & Asia with over 2000 employees.
This role supports the investor relations function in a broad range of interactions with both internal & external constituencies.
- Coordinate logistics of all investor interactions, from in-office meetings to roadshows, to conferences.
- Research & communicate with investors & analysts to schedule meetings / calls & collect information.
- Manage large-scale communications such as quarterly earnings process, including dissemination of public communications & coordination of all internal prep meetings
- Coordinate all aspects of investor events, from scheduling, to logistics, to prep documents; working with corporate access departments of other firms when relevant.
- Record & manage all investor interactions in CRM.
- Manage logistics of large-scale internal events, including the annual investor day with 75-100 attendees, working with corporate events department.
- Monitor analyst research & relevant news to the company.
- Edit all press releases & other written communications
- Multi-tasker who is flexible & thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with attention to grammar
- Motivation, drive & collaboration skills
- Time management
- Can work independently, take ownership, & drive projects to completion
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; or equivalent years of experience
- Communications degree preferred, or relevant communications experience
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug & medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs & medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology & Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 15,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications & intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality & efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state & local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.