Brightflag is growing. We are a team of 150+ technologists, lawyers, creators & some of the brightest commercial minds in SaaS, working from the US, Europe & Australia. Together we are transforming how in-house legal teams work.
This Revenue Operations Associate role reports to the Director, Revenue Operations & is the second revenue operations hire! You will be a key contributor to achieving Brightflags aggressive growth goals, focusing on top-of-funnel efforts & becoming an expert in Brightflags marketing & sales operations. The Revenue Operations Associate can expect to spend about 50% of their time on recurring activities (e.g. data integrity, reporting, maintenance) & 50% of their time on working towards quarterly OKRs. You will have an opportunity to take on additional projects & assist the Director of Revenue Operations in supporting the full go-to-market team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create & manage reporting & analysis for marketing, sales, & SDR management to provide visibility & insights into performance trends at scale
- Ensuring leads are being scored correctly & routed to the right person at the right time; oversee account & territory management & lead & data flow between Hubspot & Salesforce
- Providing better data to sales & SDR management to enable them to see around corners & more effectively leverage key technology (call coaching, outbound engagement tool)
- Managing & manipulating large sets of data in Salesforce, Hubspot, and/or Excel, such as sourcing email addresses & uploading a post-event attendee list to Salesforce for prompt sales follow-up & marketing nurture
- Identify areas to reduce friction by improving existing processes or introducing new one & automating repetitive manual tasks to enable teams to be more productive & efficient
- Creating process documents, video walkthroughs, & lessons; manage central repository for all rev ops-related enablement/content
- Completing trainings on recommended processes, such as how to best leverage our tools
- Getting new hires up to speed on revenue operations & the GTM tech stack
Skills & Experience
- Confident communicator; you are able to distill analysis into easy-to-understand results & discuss at varying levels of detail to different audiences
- Tech-savvy; you understand system architecture & dependencies; Salesforce experience required
- You pride yourself on your ability to recognize trends in large sets of data & your excel skills
- You have a problem-solver mindset & like to work collaboratively
- You are ambitious, a quick learner, & like a fast-paced environment
- Open-minded; you are known for being open to new & different ways of doing things
- You are highly-organized with a disciplined approach to your work
The following are a bonus!
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or similar
- SalesLoft certification
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing and/or Marketing Software knowledge/certifications
Life @ Brightflag
Were growing fast & so is the experience we can offer you:
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do & where we are going.
- The exposure & challenge you need to learn, grow & progress your career in a rapidly growing scale-up.
- Complex technical & business problems to solve & the trust & autonomy you need to go & solve them.
- A collaborative, helpful team, in a friendly, values-driven & inclusive environment.
- Competitive salary (80k-100k OTE)
- Share options.
- 20 days PTO + 4 company Reset days throughout the year.
- Comprehensive health insurance, life insurance & long term illness/income protection.
- Fully flexible work location & work patterns so you can balance life at home with life at work - come to the office, work at home or enjoy a blend of both at your discretion.
- Learning subsidy of $2,200 annually, to spend as you wish, plus study & examination leave where applicable. Our bookworm program also enables you to order a book a month.. on us!
- Wellbeing program & stipend.
- Home office set-up supports.
We are a diverse & inclusive bunch of people. We welcome diverse perspectives & people who make every day count & strive for constant improvement. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Location & Eligibility
This role offers a flexible work location across the East Coast of the United States (NYC is preferred.) Whether that be in the office in New York City, remote from anywhere in the US, or a mix of office/remote work, you choose what works best for your lifestyle.
Your time is valuable. To help with your application, we advise that regrettably we cannot offer work permit sponsorship/ self sponsorship for this role.
Hello, Were Brightflag - one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the legal world - were on a mission to transform legal operations. Our patented AI-powered software combined with a best-in-class Customer Success team empowers corporate legal teams to do better, no matter the starting point. Our SaaS platform was the first to apply artificial intelligence & machine learning to legal operations management & has invested more than 100,000+ hours in its development. Using Brightflag, corporate legal teams achieve visibility into their operations, streamline internal workflows, & engage with outside counsel more efficiently. You can learn more about Brightflag Here.