This Sr. Associate for Acquisition Marketing role will own the strategy, execution, & optimization of paid acquisition programs. You will work directly with best-in-class Marketing & cross functional teams to identify ways to grow the direct-to-consumer business & build the brand.
What you will accomplish:
- Define strategy, execute, manage, & efficiently scale customer acquisition programs across multiple channels, digital & offline
- Own the acquisition function in the business for managed channels, including setting short & long term strategy, forecasting growth, providing business updates, & budget planning & allocation
- Independently monitor & report on KPIs & performance trends to the marketing team & broader business
- Analyze campaign trends & implement optimizations to improve performance daily across owned channels
- Continually form hypotheses & test them in your channels to discover new ways to grow our business
- Collaborate with marketing team, designers, copywriters, & web product team to produce high-performing ads & landing pages
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, information about new tools, & produce recommendations for how we can take advantage of these things
- Manage relationships with external vendor partners & endorsement personalities
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams including Creative, Brand Marketing, S&OP, Web Product, Customer Insights, Analytics, & others
This should describe you:
- 3+ years of experience in digital direct-response marketing managing acquisition programs at a startup, ecommerce company, or digital media agency
- Obsessive customer focus, desire to understand the channels in which shes consuming media, messages shes encountering in those channels, & how best to position our brand & capture her attention & interest
- Intensely data driven with persistent desire to analyze & improve performance
- Critical thinker who can dive multiple levels deep to solve problems
- Skilled/experienced in Excel, Google Analytics, FB Ads Manager, Google Ads, working knowledge of SQL, Looker is a plus
- Highly self-motivated & self-directed in your work with a bias towards action & a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small
- Ability to independently prioritize time, stay highly organized & efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive feedback
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
Everyone has a private body care routine. Places they want hair, places they dont, & ways of caring for & removing it. Meet Flamingo, body care that starts with hair.
Since Harrys launched in 2013, over a million women have used & loved the products. To a collective of women on the Harrys team, it became clear that we could create Harrys-quality products designed for the ways women were actually using themlike on their legs, underarms & bikini lines.
Flamingo is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.