BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Sales Operations & Sales Enablement Team serves as a critical supporting team for our sales team. This role reporting to our Director of Sales Enablement & Sales Operations will own all of the efforts Sales Operations is responsible for. This includes sales process optimization, systems training, & process documentation, pipeline analysis, & other ad hoc sales operations.
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally in a Sales Operations capacity
- Experience & comprehension of sales & business development processes, including understanding forecast & opportunity management & the ability to analyze data & sales metrics
- Strong project management & collaboration skills
- A highly attentive systems thinker who excels at implementing & maintaining efficient processes
- Experience with Salesforce (specifically reporting) & Tableau
- Exceptional MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match & vlookup, table formulas)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the capacity to partner with resources at varying levels of experience
- Sales & Business Development optimization & efficiency analysis, including but not limited to pipeline analysis, identifying at-risk deals, & territory planning
- Optimize & document essential sales processes (account ownership & transfers, data quality, territory changes) & engagement rules; help enforce those processes in & outside of Salesforce
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness & productivity
- Conduct metrics reviews with sales management
- Assist in developing systems & process training for sales teams when onboarding & provide thought leadership in operations best practices
- Partner with Marketing to provide insight, materials, & other support for the selling process
- Assist with ad hoc team & department meeting preparation & operations such as slide decks, collateral, planning, etc.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.