Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
CLEAR is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Head of Public Affair & manage day-to-day workplace operations at our Washington, DC office. In this role you will act as a strategic business partner to help drive the company forward, while having a finger on the pulse of your leader's & of the organizations needs.
What You Will Do:
- Extensive & heavy scheduling & strategic calendar management, day-to-day administrative support & special assignments
- Manage prioritization of internal & external requests for review & approval in real time daily
- Coordinate internal & external meeting logistics, agendas, materials & communications
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, ground transportation; obtain visas, passport renewals, or any other travel documents
- Attend meetings when needed to take notes & action follow-up items
- Ensure leader is kept on schedule & on time for meetings daily
- Stay up-to-date on company & team happenings & priorities
- Resolve expenses monthly
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience as primary support in a fast-paced environment
- You have impeccable attention to detail & you are equally organized
- You are a great multi-tasker & an even better problem solver
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance
- You take initiative
- Master problem solver & decision maker
- Proven ability to successfully juggle & prioritize multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, self awareness & professional maturity
- Strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead & anticipates needs
- Youre never satisfied with the status quo & always thinking how can we do this better?