Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a Top 10 Upstart by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This is a management enterprise SaaS sales role with a high level of experience managing a small team of Enterprise Account Executives as well as outbound prospectors. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience selling a SaaS product to enterprise-level clients.
Strong candidates will have experience working with large Enterprise clients, as well as the ability to coach & lead both an outbound prospecting team in addition to the enterprise sales team. In addition experience selling a marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 8 years of proven experience within Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- At least 4 years of experience managing a regional team of enterprise sales executives (experience managing an outbound prospecting team preferred)
- Able to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, & Sales Operations
- Outstanding verbal, written & stand-up presentation skills
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media & other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital & application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations & ability to quickly identify the decision makers & decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.