Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Staff Accountant- Inventory provides accurate reporting & analysis to drive strategic decisions. This position is called upon to assist finance leadership & functional area managers with a variety of financial, statistical, & analytical needs. Given the complexity of the business, strong problem solving, & data comprehension skills are required. This is a roll up your sleeves type of role, where you should genuinely enjoy analyzing financial statements, crunching numbers, & doing whatever it takes to ensure that our accounting function runs as smoothly & efficiently as possible
You will ...
- Perform month-end close processes, prepare account reconciliations, record journal entries & maintain accurate supporting documentation.
- Assist in developing, preparing, & presenting financial analyses that include accurate & reliable information to provide direction in strategic decisions.
- Ensure audit preparedness & compliance. Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Investigate & resolve inventory irregularities, providing solutions & guidance.
- Provide additional ad hoc reports & analyses as needed.
- Problem solving & analytical skills with the ability to mine & aggregate raw data from a variety of sources.
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to interact with & influence all levels of the organization.
- The ability to plan, organize, & manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Accounting; CPA is desired.
- 2+ years professional accounting experience with a public accounting firm, or mid to large size company (> $100 million revenue);
- Detailed understanding of month end closing processes & thorough US GAAP expertise; IFRS knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with food/manufacturing/ ecommerce industries preferred;
- Advanced Excel & data manipulation skills (Power Query experience a plus);
- Familiarity with Oracle is a plus.
- You want to be part of a high-growth company, are interested in food & technology, & are ready to take on significant responsibility.
Annual Salary: $60-70K
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.