Who We Are
Culture Amp is the world's leading people analytics platform. We're passionate about helping companies understand the connection between people & culture. Our customizable survey platform captures employee feedback & real-time data, telling a story to help organizations make better people decisions.
Our team combines deep knowledge in psychology, statistics, UX & engineering. We help hundred of the most innovative organizations in the world build better workplaces. From the likes of Airbnb, Box, Etsy, Juniper Networks, Slack, Warby Parker & many more.
Founded in 2011 in Melbourne, Australia; we now have offices globally in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York City & L
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Enterprise level
- Work with core renewal team to handle more complicated renewal processes
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business & People goals
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell & cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Identify opportunities to expand current relationships to parent or subsidiary organizations
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate & create the process for account growth
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams & all levels of management (internally & externally)
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base at the mid-market or enterprise level
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (50+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A passion for people & analytics
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell & cross-sell
- Partner with the Customer Success team on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us to renewal
- Articulate & update clients on product offerings
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp