BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
To engage business leaders & consistently demonstrate the value Pure provides, it is critical we deliver outcome-oriented, portfolio messaging that flows throughout our efforts. This includes both corporate & field-led solution efforts. Maintaining a tie between corporate & field-led messaging is especially important because our GEO teams are on the front line, addressing new use cases that may ultimately become a part of corporate-wide initiatives.
As the solution messaging manager, you will own the portfolio-wide, modern data experience message & be responsible for partnering with field marketing teams to ensure their messaging ties in the modern data experience. You will also track the market opportunity for new use cases where field teams are executing, providing recommendations on how to support these use cases at a corporate level.
This is a high energy role role where you will work with a cross-function team of product, alliance, field marketing & sales teams to ensure a consistent approach to messaging the modern data experience.
What You Bring To The Team
- 5+ years of experience designing portfolio & solution messaging
- Strong writing skills.
- Familiarity with driving awareness through social channels (e.g. blogging)
- Demonstrated experience working closely with theatre marketing & field teams to ensure alignment with corporate messaging & help revise content where necessary.
- Agility to support rapid response efforts when new use cases become globally relevant
- Background in researching market trends & analyzing market opportunity (TAM, SAM, etc) to determine when & what level of investment to make in different areas.
- Work closely with alliance & product teams to identify partnerships & testing that needs to be accomplished for us to move from field executed to corporate executed status.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.