The Role: Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant
Rue Gilt Groupe (RGG) is looking for an Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant to join our team at our NYC office. In this dual role, you will provide administrative support for the President & will play an integral part in shaping the office culture & daily operations by working directly with vendors & employees across various business functions at all levels.
You will be the first impression for many as they enter our workspace. Thus, we are looking for someone who is a positive, self-starter with a particular attention to detail & a great knack for multitasking & keeping things clean & orderly. This role fosters creativity, new ideas, innovation, & can be as wide or narrow as you see fit.
Expected working hours are from 8:30AM - 5:00PM ET, but flexibility is helpful for occasional events & celebrations.
Able to commit to three (3) days in the office & will be able to work remotely two (2) day/week.
What You'll Do:
- EA Support to President
- Ensure all visitors feel welcome at RGG & that the office maintains an inviting appearance
- Manage Vendors & Restocking: catering, kitchen/office supplies, office snacks/beverages, Cintas, cleaning schedule
- Plan & execute in-office & engagement events including the planning of RGGs end of year Holiday Party
- Manage Expense report creation, Amex Monthly Expenses, Amazon Business Account
- Serve as main point of contact for our building management team & contractors as well as lead facilities related projects & monitor facilities spending tracker
- Own office seating chart plan, badging system, & maintenance of Condeco desk, collaboration space, & conference room booking app
- Provide support for new hire orientation, employee birthdays & anniversaries
- Coordinate incoming & outgoing mail & package delivery services
- Additional support to People Team as needed
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Professional experience in similar like role, reception, administration, and/or facilities management, coordination, etc.
- Positive & self-motivated with a passion for customer service who is energized by an environment that fosters connections
- Responsible, dependable, & highly organized with great follow-through
- Keen attention to detail & unwavering commitment to high-quality work
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Slack, & Google Suite
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs on a regular basis
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered