BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits, & relationships. The Hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant & the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first & offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted & loved by over 6,000 restaurants worldwide including Union Square Hospitality Group, Eleven Madison Park, The Meatball Shop, Roses Luxury & more. Learn more at www.getbento.com.
As part of our Business Operations (BizOps) practice, this role is focused on driving alignment & best-in-class execution for BentoBox, from annual planning to ongoing strategic initiatives. Example projects include facilitating quarterly executive strategy sessions, defining Project Management best-practices, & determining how OKRs should fit into the operating cadence of a rapidly growing organization. This role reports to the COO & will work closely with the executive team.
The right candidate will be able to operate in a fast-paced environment & add process & rigor to the right set of problems in order to create value. You know how to add structure in a way that ensures we are doing the right thing, not just checking boxes. You can think strategically, & yet understand dependencies down to the smallest detail. You are comfortable working cross-functionally & building strong relationships to drive change & influence without authority.
- Facilitate regular cadence of business planning & goal-setting at the executive level, from ideation to KPIs
- Build out a Project Management practice appropriate for a growth-stage startup
- Track progress against goals for key company initiatives & support company-wide communication
- Manage cross-functional strategic projects from end-to-end, ensuring efforts are appropriately prioritized & using data to evaluate & enhance project efficacy
- Leverage a data-driven approach that embraces both quantitative research & qualitative feedback from internal/external stakeholders to drive business outcomes
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional leaders from Marketing, Sales, & Customer Success to ensure work is completed on-time & that each functional area is set-up for long-term success
- Flex & adapt as the organizations needs & priorities shift; be willing to play multiple roles to support project execution & enablement
- 6-10 years experience in startup or growth-stage tech company operations
- Team leadership experience, particularly building out a team from scratch
- Best-in-class project management skills,
- Adept at understanding root-cause & translating business problems into solution requirements
- Versatile communication skills & executive presence, able to present convincingly from cross-functional meetings to company-all hands
- Excellent facilitation skills, with a track record of building consensus among executive teams
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, & vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance & disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating & preserving a culture of diversity, equity, & inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.