Index Exchange is one of the worlds premier ad tech companies, providing a transparent exchange for digital publishers & suppliers to sell their ad impressions programmatically & in real-time. Headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, London, Toronto & over 450 of the brightest minds in ad tech, we define the evolution of online technology today.
This role is an exciting opportunity to help build the foundation of a new global Learning & Development function. The Learning & Development Associate reports to the Director, Learning & Development & is primarily responsible for program & project management, Learning Management System (LMS) management, vendor partner management, L&D communications, training metrics, & training coordination. The successful candidate will demonstrate their ability to:
- Program management of leadership & management development programs, including communications, scheduling, managing content updates etc.
- Partner with the Instructional Design Manager to develop training content
- Gather & analyze training data to present to stakeholders & leadership
- Manage & administer the Learning Management System including maintaining user access, curriculum & content uploads, training completion tracking & reporting
- Plan & execute logistical aspects of internal training events including materials production, room setup etc.
- Create & maintain schedules & track attendance records
- Prioritize to meet deadlines effectively on multiple projects; anticipate needs & work independently when needed
- Stay current on latest trends in learning & development & adult learning theory
- Maintain & manage vendor relationships to execute on training initiatives
- Communicate clearly & concisely with internal stakeholders & learners
- Maintain a strong understanding of the AdTech industry & demonstrate working knowledge of training best practices, trends & adult learning principles
Preferred Skills: Project & Program Management, Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS), Strong Writing Skills, Reporting & Metrics Analysis, Data Visualization
Bachelors degree & 3-5 years of Learning & Development, Training experience
LMS experience a plus
Strong project management skills
Excellent communication skills, strong writing skills preferred
Ability to multi-task in an evolving environment
Expert Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word skills. Plus if experienced with Articulate, Captivate, Domo, Docebo
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail & the ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines