We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch
Reporting to the Manager, Data Services, as a Senior Data Analyst, you will be a member of the Data Services team who are responsible for building, operating, & maintaining the data pipelines, infrastructure, & tooling to fuel the organization's data needs. Your role is to be the conduit for departments to learn, interpret, & explore our data. Whether that data is generated from our restaurant platforms, originates from our internal systems, or is shared to us by our partners your contributions will enable us to harness the full potential of data across TouchBistro.
- Collaborate with departments across the organization to aid in the development of their standard reports, shared dashboards, & ad-hoc queries
- Analyze current & potential future data sources for the business to align with the reporting & analytical data needs of the organization
- Build & rollout tools & solutions that provide the organization with self-serve access to solve & streamline their day-to-day data analytical needs
- Document & maintain accessible data dictionaries, business definitions, & data specifications that enable the organization to fully interpret the data sources available
- Research & define processes & solutions to perform integrity manipulations to our data including data cleansing, deduplication, & application of business rules
- Contribute to the development of reporting solutions for various TouchBistro products & services
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field required
- 5+ years data analytics experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts & ideas to all levels of employees & management
- Experience with SQL-based database management systems such as Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, or Oracle
- Knowledge of agile delivery methodologies
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working in a SaaS-based software company a plus
- Experience working in either the restaurant and/or payments industry a plus
- Experience working with BI & data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, & Looker a plus
- Knowledge in working various ETL development tools such as SSIS, Informatica, AWS Glue & AWS Data Pipeline a plus
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
Were venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world & are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, & payment industries.
Were global & growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide & has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London & headquarters in Toronto. Were a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business & help them succeed through our products & services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.