Company Description|Job Description
Do you want to be a part of a growing & energetic startup with a product spanning 190 countries?
Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform Era & we are leading the charge! Tradeshift connects companies of all sizes & provides them with the platform, network, & tools needed to develop apps & communicate in real-time. We are redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years.
Our Team Leads are responsible for empowering & managing the staff that are directly engaging with our users. Your team will look to you for product knowledge, feedback, & support to assist them with the day to day challenges they face in the wild. You will work directly with our customers, their suppliers, & cross functionally throughout our organization to identify & address any future, incident, or bug, that may arise. As challenges & opportunities surface you will be tasked with communicating this to your team & throughout Tradeshift as needed.
We're the Customer Operation Engineer team that's on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, & are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
We believe in empowerment & ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous, but expected to be present in the interest of our users & the platform. The scope of the customer support team starts at the initial engagement of the product & extends through the life cycle of every account, & the challenges they will face. You will bridge the communication gap cross functionalitywithin Tradeshift & do what is needed daily to keep our users alive & engaged.
What you will be doing:
- You are a solutions expert, products, features, updates, & customers, you know them & you own them
- Focus to give our customers a great experience working with Tradeshifts products & people.
- Help ensure that customers can access & fully utilize the platform at all times
- Participate in Tradeshift network support events, developing our community of users & customers
- Provide operational assistance involving rollouts, account extensions, account configurations, & feature request
- Develop close relationships with our customers & their Success Managers to ensure the health of our accounts
- Work across our global teams to test, debug, & coordinate mission critical changes that are needed to ensure your customers are happy & referenceable
- Drive open exploratory conversations with our customers, suppliers, & your Success Managers to develop solutions that meet their needs
- Continuously find ways to improve & streamline the support function & user experience
- Optimally you have a Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS or Computer Science.
- 3+ years experience in SaaS based customer account/operations support
- Strong prioritization & collaboration skills
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS as well as with the use of APIs
- Experience with CSV, XML, EDI or any other type of document business standards
- Highly data-driven mindset & a passion for analytics
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
An ambitious, international start-up, dedicated to changing the way in which companies conduct business
A self-driven & high-performance culture
A competitive compensation package including options
Snack provided daily
Fun team activities