THE ROLE: Assistant Fashion & Home Editor
This role will be responsible for putting together Editorial boutiques & Standing Shops to drive business on Rue La La & Gilt.
What Youll Do:
- Build fashion & home editorial primary curated events & standing shops from conception to completion
- Maintain the editorial calendar with detailed information on upcoming events, sales plan, categories, & status of each boutique
- Pull event performance & metrics to help maximize the productivity of editorial events & shops
- Communicate with the merchandising & Studio teams on the direction of each event
- Keep an annual editorial calendar of pop culture & events which could lend themselves to any curated events
- Constant exposure to all aspects of the Rue La La & Gilt businesses. Work closely with many of our amazing departments: Programming, Planning, Boutique Production, Creative & Marketing, & have the ability to learn from all of these teams!
- You will learn to be an expert in excel, tableau, & the intricacies of editorial e-commerce itself
- Stay current. Monitor competitive sites daily/weekly, keep up-to-date on new brands, home & fashion news, industry changes, pop culture etc.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant home experience, with a background in editorial preferred, home a bonus!
- Strong collaboration, communication & interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, & meeting rigorous deadlines
- Passion for product
ABOUT THE EDITORIAL TEAM:
Fun, dedicated, hard-working team who truly loves our impact on Rue La La & Gilt! Very collaborative group who curates all editorial company-wide boutiques & standing shops & works closely with all areas of the company.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.