Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Marketing Analyst with HelloFresh, you will support the analytic needs of Marketing & Pricing for HelloFresh US. You will help us continue to succeed as the leading global meal kit provider. The Data Analyst will solve challenging data problems using customer & business data to provide professional grade dashboarding & reporting for some of our most critical Marketing initiatives.
You would be joining a close-knit team of friendly & enthusiastic data scientists, engineers & analysts. A great opportunity to further your professional development & learn from thought leaders in the industry.
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions
- Intellectually curious You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & challenge the status quo
- A team player You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & work autonomously
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns across both online/offline channels
- Perform competitor analysis to support all 4 HelloFresh brands
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal & external sources to provide insight & recommendations to decision-makers
- Conduct regular reporting on business KPIs to provide recommendations that help steer the marketing organization
- Construct forecasts, recommendations, & strategic/tactical plans based on business data & market knowledge
- Produce insights for decision making using various analysis & visualization tools
- Work hand in hand with data scientists, engineers & other data professionals to show the impact of data products
At minimum, you have
- A BS in business, computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or a hard science
- Two years experience analyzing complex data. Experience querying in SQL & using data to create & publish dashboards in Tableau is a plus
- Proficiency across PowerPoint, Excel, & Word
- Previous experience supporting marketing & pricing in growth companies preferred
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.