VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
- Supporting the account team in the development & preparation of presentations, performance reviews & reports for the clients.
- A brand guardian - helping to keep the team updated re whats going on in your clients world, knowing their competitors & keeping your teams up to speed on the latest trends & developments in their sectors.
- Supporting the execution of projects, working closely with your account manager & project director to ensure the team are clear on the tasks at hand, & that client feedback has been addressed & implemented when relevant.
- Helping to proof all work before it goes out, spotting mistakes & flagging to relevant team members any amends that need to be addressed.
- Working closely with your project manager to ensure that all projects are running to plan, owning all internal & external status reports. Being able to communicate in advance to your clients should timelines need to change.
- Taking accurate notes in meetings & circulate in a timely manner to clients with clear actions & next steps outlined.
- Working closely with your Account Manager to make sure all billing & finances are up to date, assisting your project manager on estimating for smaller projects.
- Spot platform opportunities to optimise the work we are doing, feeding in trends to the wider team.
- Collaborating with the wider team across other departments (Strategy, Creative, Production, Project Management, Analytics/Insights, Media) to improve & execute on client deliverables & processes.
- The account cheerleader - Evangelizing the work you are doing across the agency, keeping everyone informed & excited about the great work the team are doing on TikTok, driving relevant recognition, PR, awards etc
- Keep VaynerMedia values at the core of what you do, that restless energy & desire push boundaries & to do more, but also the ability to muck in with the team.
- Grow relationships, have fun & participate in VaynerMedia social engagement.
Desirable skills & experience:
- A passion & real love for all things social, with an understanding of relevant social media platforms & their requirements.
- A passion for fashion, beauty & all things retail.
- A keen interest in the world of marketing & a passion for creativity.
- A problem-solving attitude & approach to your day to day, but know when to ask for help & bring in your Account Manager or Account Director for support.
- The ability to adapt quickly, plan ahead & flag to your team when you see there may be potential sticking points down the line.
- A team player with a client centric focus who possesses the ability to build strong & effective working relationships with your teams & colleagues.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Effective communicator, both verbally & in writing.
- Able to manage multiple projects, budgets & channels.
- Curious about the clients business & sector.
- Able to deal positively with setbacks.
- Ability to thrive & remain agile in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $58,500- $63,500
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits