This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, & perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where youre from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Associate Account Manager
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Associate Account Manager to join the Account Management team in New York. As product & industry experts, our Account Managers are strategic assets to their merchants. They focus first & foremost on understanding the unique needs of a merchant & delivering insight & solutions that meet those needs. As such, they accept end-to-end ownership of the success & satisfaction of the merchants in their care.
What youll do:
- Relationship Management: Build & drive strong relationships with key merchant contacts & leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Strategic Consultation: Become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, education, & guidance to merchants on their global payments strategy. Also provide a feedback loop for Adyen, by gathering merchants feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, & communicating these to product & management personnel.
- Portfolio Growth: Grow our relationship & business with assigned merchant accounts to help them grow, while also meeting our strategic & financial targets.
- Project Management: Collaborate with Adyen personnel & resources on internal & customer facing projects.
Who you are
- Commercial: Possess a commercial mindset, with the ability to build strong merchant relationships & help them grow, while also identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth.
- Analytical & technical ability: Comfort with analytics, including spreadsheet analysis, as well as technical discussions about the nuances of payments & high level technical discussions.
- Critical thinker: Able to engage in & navigate fast paced discussions internally & with customers to drive positive outcomes.
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, & passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries & create value.
- Execution & results oriented: A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills & the ability to lead & manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills & the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside & outside of Adyen.
- Global Perspective: Ability to interface seamlessly with a global multicultural team ( culturally aware, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences), both internally & with customers. Open to up to 25% travel.
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, & drive) & fostering collaboration throughout organizations.
- Experience: 2+ years experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
- Bachelors degree required
- This role is based out of our New York City office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written & verbal) in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.