About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our data privacy compliance platform, OneTrust is actively seeking a Product Marketing Specialist.
As a Product Marketer with OneTrust, you will provide all product marketing support & material to the OneTrust sales & business development teams, & to external parties such as prospects, partners & analysts. The focus will be on the successful messaging, positioning & go-to-market strategy of OneTrust products.
The Product Marketing Specialist has a clear understanding of data protection regulations & enterprise software & utilizes this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the individual will exhibit outstanding writing skills, & be a dynamic & confident presenter.
This position will work directly with senior executives, product, partner & sales teams within the organization on marketing & product strategy.
What you'll do:
- Market Insights Collect market data from internal & external sources to share with executives & product management
- Positioning Define positioning & key messaging through a thorough understanding of the product, data privacy industry, audience & key competitors
- Value Proposition Develop & maintain market-oriented value propositions for target markets, industries & OneTrust products. Define the target customer & establish the buyer persona.
- Product Launches Coordinate & execute product launches across a cross-functional marketing team to ensure messaging consistency & on-time delivery
- Pricing & Packaging Own pricing strategy for overall OneTrust platform & specific initiatives such as product launches
- Sales Enablement Ensure that the sales organization is adequately prepared to compete by driving timely creation of sales support tools including collateral, sales presentations, corporate presentations, white papers, testimonials, product sheets, etc.
- Presentations Develop & present corporate level presentations & represent OneTrust at industry trade events, webinars & internal events
- Market Research Conduct user, market, & competitive research to better understand & evangelize market trends & apply key learnings to product roadmap & marketing strategy
- Sales/Business Development Provide strategic & tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, & Business Development
- Competition Competitive analysis at a detailed level of vendors technology, strategy, & positioning
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing, enterprise software preferred
- Clearly understands technology & can abstract business/solution value
- Proven track record of successful product launches, & creating highly effective sales materials
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, editing, & project management skills
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, & desire to own & refine processes
- Willingness to travel as needed.
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.