LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Your team will:
- You & your team work closely with our Privacy, Field Team, Publisher Addressability team, Marketing Addressability team, & other teams to ensure were able to rapidly present & agree on a vision, establish a plan, & integrate with platforms to use our IDL addressability solutions.
- You & your team will develop strong relationships with the platforms at a senior level & be seen as their advisor for identity.
- You & your team will develop a deep understanding of our product & be able to quickly understand a partners role in the ecosystem & how we can build something together with them.
- Youll work across a book of platform accounts & will support quarterly adoption targets - youll be responsible & accountable for converting these platforms, from pitch to integration.
In this role, you will be part of one of LiveRamps most important initiatives - driving the success of platform adoption of our Addressability products & the Authenticated Traffic Solution. Youll be responsible for coordinating closely with commercial, product, & implementation teams to educate platforms on our offering, & ensure platforms successfully deploy IdentityLink & addressability integrations. You & the Platforms Addressability team will be responsible for overseeing the conversion of several hundred platforms from cookie-based integrations to IDL integrations. Youll succeed by creatively architecting & assembling our addressability products for different use cases & business problems, handling technical workflows & inquiries, & communicating clearly with platform clients while fluidly coordinating internal stakeholders & processes.
- Platform IDL Presentations, Plan Development - you will work with the Field team to ensure that every platform in your book of business hears the IDL pitch, we need every platform to move to IDL, handle any & all objections, & shape & implement action plans.
- Cross-Team Collaboration - Youll work closely with the commercial teams, while recognizing that both teams have different immediate priorities & incentives.
- Contracting - Youll oversee contracting with platforms for IDL & help provide advice to the commercial leads.
- Global Platform Extension - LiveRamp is a global company & Addressability is a global initiative. As such, we want to make sure every platform is using our Addressability solutions in every market. Youll work to extend contracts & integrations across all of our markets & work with local market teams to partner with regional platforms.
- CID Platform Development - In addition to IDL enabled integrations, were focused on building Custom ID integrations with the mini walled gardens. Youll work to identify, contract, & integrate with emerging social platforms.
- 3-5 years experience in the AdTech ecosystem -- & passionate about the free & open internet
- 1-3 years in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Great communication skills internally & externally. Prompt response & action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Excellent project management skills must be able to track work streams across various stakeholders & ensure deadlines are met.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, & very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent & self sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking & proactive
- Prior experience in Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer / Consultant role.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies & design
- Willingness & desire to learn & adopt new skills - both technical & non-technical - in order to craft & deliver the best solutions.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco or New York City.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.