BI Factory Manager @ TheFork
LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company & the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out! LaFourchettes goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about data & comfortable in an international & agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers & B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use & is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to secure services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic & agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career & values sharing.
As the head of TheFork BI Factory, you will helpthe company leverage its data asset to make the right business decisions thanks to modern & cutting-edge business intelligence solutions.
You will report to the Chief Data Officer & be part of a team of ~20 people, regrouping (as projected as of Today):
- Data Asset departments, including Data Engineering team & Data Management team
- Data activation departments,including a Data Insights team, a Product Analytics Team, a BI factory & a Data Science team
As the manager of TheFork BI Factory, you will develop, coach & support a team of BI experts which role will be to:
- Design & develop industrialized BI solutions(KPIs, dashboards, dataviz,) aiming to supportBusiness teams in the monitoring of their performance & goals achievement
- Develop support approaches(communication, tooling, training, etc.) towards data & business teams to ensure progressive acceleration of the organization towards an easier & more systematic usage of KPIs & reports in their day-to-day activities
- Play atemple keeper role to ensure that TheFork BI ecosystem develops in an optimal way (overall KPIs & dashboards consistency, development of best practices & synergies, etc.)
- Play awatch role(tools, frameworks & methodologies,) to ensure that TheFork captures the state-of-the art BI opportunities in order to foster innovation & business autonomy
You will have a key transversal role as you will Partner with various functional teams: your team can interface directly with leadership & business leads across the organization
You will also be the owner of the BI Factory roadmap : develop & prioritize pipeline of BI projects, establish project timelines, & ensure progressis on track
You will be continuous-improvement-oriented:
- You will identify areas of improvement to make existing reporting process more efficient
- You will work with data & business team leads to identify bottlenecks, possible solutions, & determine resource requirements
You will bring to TheFork your knowledge of the State-of-the-art for BI development (methodology, tooling,)
Who you are
- You have at least 8/10 years of experience in the Business Intelligence domain
- You demonstrate proactive, solution-oriented leadership - you are always ahead of what's coming next, you solve problems in & outside of your core area
- Your soft skills are a key personal asset to develop partnership interactions with other departments
- You have a wide knowledge of BI approaches (ETL, data warehousing, Reporting/ Data Vizualisation) & you especially master best-in-class approach related to dataviz
- Knowledge of Tableau Software environment
- You are connected & you know how the landscape of Market Solutions is evolving
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in team management
- You are familiar with agile methodologies & you are able to manage it
- A consulting background will be appreciated
- You speak English & French
What do we offer?
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence & with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment