Hi, were Oscar.
Were changing how health insurance works. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so. We brought together leaders from top technology, service, & healthcare companies to work side by side to disrupt health insurance. The result? Better people, better ideas, & better healthcare.
As a Senior Analyst on the Operational Compliance team, you will be responsible for ensuring the Risk Adjustment team is compliant with all federal & state regulatory requirements. Your work will have a direct impact on the success of regulatory compliance for the Risk Adjustment team, & for Oscar as a whole.
You will report to the Manager of Operational Compliance for Qualitative Processes.
- Assist the Risk Adjustment team in drafting procedures that are compliant with policies & regulatory requirements.
- Assist in developing & executing compliance tracking systems.
- Assist in preparing your dedicated business area for internal & external audits.
- Oversee the operationalization of business monitoring & controls designed to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Communicate with the legal department to understand regulatory requirements.
- Partner with business owners to translate & operationalize new regulatory requirements.
- You have 2+ of work experience in risk adjustment for a health plan.
- You are a Certified Professional Coder.
- You are collaborative & able to balance & prioritize cross-functional requirements; youre a strong team player & open to giving/receiving constructive feedback.
- You are a critical thinker & can distill complex concepts & regulatory requirements into easy to understand action items.
- You have acute attention to detail & always strive for perfection when writing formal documents.
- You enjoy the problem-solving process & deriving structure & clarity from ambiguous or open-ended inputs.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all, & apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.